Senior Technical Business Analyst
This critical role within the Global Technology Services Organization is responsible for assisting the Oracle EBS Application Team in identifying and delivering innovative enterprise technology solutions to meet strategic business needs. This role will be responsible translating high-level business needs into detailed requirements and to work with the appropriate application architects and developers to produce clear and accurate functional and technical specifications documents in order to define appropriate solutions to diverse problems.
Global Technology Services provides leading-edge IT tools and services, including Enterprise Shared Services, Infrastructure and Hosting services, Cyber Security, and IT Operations.
GTS supports the use of technology to change how people work together, allowing for greater collaboration and flexibility, while maintaining a secure environment.
If you join our GTS group, you'll work to ensure the company’s technological infrastructure is secure and efficient to meet our global business needs.
Your contribution to the team includes:
• Conduct reviews of technical designs validating them against functional designs, identify gaps and ensure best practices are followed in the designs.
• Conduct code reviews validating them against the technical designs, identify gaps and ensure best practices are followed in the code.
• Conducts reviews and analysis of business and information technology processes and solicits client requirements through interviews, workshops and/or existing systems documentation or procedures.
• Identifies customer requirements, writes functional designs, reviews technical designs, develops test scripts, reviews testing plans and tracks and documents the development and results of these plans.
• Evaluates business requirements for enterprise business applications integration and service activation, while delivering new or modified software systems enhancements and/or integrated solutions.
• Participates in the definition, testing, training, implementation, and support of system requirements.
• Alerts project managers to potential risks and issues of importance.
What you’ll need to be successful:
• Degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science (or equivalent), MBA is desirable or equivalent experience
• Minimum 6 yrs. of experience implementing Enterprise Business Systems in large global organizations
• Prior implementation of large scale Oracle EBS (R12 preferred but 11i acceptable) application is required, multiple implementations preferred
• Multiple years of large scale Oracle EBS (R12 preferred but 11i acceptable) experience are preferred.
• Proven track record of successfully aligning technology around strategic business goals in large global organizations
• Thorough understanding of application development and testing lifecycle, preferably working in Offshore/Outsourcing development and support models
• Prior Tier 1 Consulting experience is highly desirable
• Knowledge of a broad range of business processes with understanding of impacts to financial processes
• Experience performing detailed data analysis, including ability to create, run, and modify SQL queries
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!
Directions for more info or to apply
Please go here to apply - https://careers.mheducation.com/ShowJob/Id/333935/Senior%20Technical%20Business%20Analyst